LCI OHIO VALLEY COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE
We welcome you to the home page of the Lean Construction Institute, Ohio Valley Community of Practice (CoP). We are dedicated to helping transform the design and construction industry, and offer the following to our community:
- Lean Coffee the third Friday of each month, which is a forum for conversation among practitioners and other interested professionals;
- Case Studies highlighting best practices and lessons learned in implementing Lean;
- Training opportunities in Lean principles and practices;
- Collaborative events with the Lean construction student group at the University of Cincinnati;
- Quarterly breakfasts for Owner organizations.
Whether you are just beginning your Lean journey or are a veteran Lean practitioner, you are welcome to join our community. Please contact Annmarie Thurnquist for more information.
SAVE THE DATE!
A Lean Espresso, co-hosted by the Northern Ohio, Central Indiana and Oklahoma CoPs, will be held on Friday, May 14th. Click HERE for more information and to register!
Connect with us on social media!
LCI Ohio Valley Community of Practice UPCOMING Events
UPCOMING National LCI Events
LCIs Ohio Valley Community of Practice PAST Events
Lunch-n-Learn Series: Introduction to Last Planner System® (Ohio Valley CoP)
May 4, 2021 @ 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Read more >>
Legal Aspects of IPD & Lean - A Panel Discussion (Ohio Valley CoP)
May 10, 2021 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Read more >>