LCI Colorado Community of Practice
Our LCI Colorado (CO) Community of Practice (CoP) is a group of lean practitioners at various levels of practice, who are committed to:
- Helping the AEC industry supply chain in Colorado make a new way of doing business, the "new common sense" way.
- Enabling the AEC industry supply chain learn rapidly and continue to improve the value delivered to customers of capital projects, as well as the value to all who use the facility in the future.
- We believe that deep application of lean principles improves the definition of needs, design, construction, and operation of capital facilities.
- We also believe that application of lean principles to run the day-to-day operation of any organization improves the ability of the organization and its employees to deliver better services to their customers.
- Borrowing from the technique advocated in integrated forms of agreement, we have a broadly representative Core Group (CG) within our CoP to ensure our CoP activities and events will benefit the mission of LCI, appeal to a broader OAC audience, and add value for those who attend.
- To apply lean principles effectively, we must have conversations that include all members of the OAC community.
- We have discovered that holding meetings to share what we have learned with representatives of the Owner, Designer, Contractor and Trade supply chain in Colorado accelerates the benefits to the people and the projects in that region.
- As lean practices continue to improve within our CoP, these too are shared to advance the benefits to companies and projects.
- Ultimately, our CoP accelerates and expands improvements to facilities, projects and companies in it's geographic area.
Connect with us on social media!
LCI Colorado Community of Practice UPCOMING Events
UPCOMING National LCI Events
LCI Colorado Community of Practice Past Presentations
LCIs Colorado Community of Practice PAST Events
A Lean Coffee - Continuing the conversation on Virtual Collaboration Planning. (Colorado CoP)
April 30, 2021 @ 7:30 am – 9:00 am
Read more >>