How to enter the #LCISafety campaign
Are you an LCI corporate member with a Lean innovation in safety that you want to share for the betterment of our industry? Submit up to three photos and a 280-character description telling your #LCISafety story by April 25 to be eligible to win a chance to host an LCI Safety Webinar on May 20!
The winning company will have a chance to host an LCI Safety Webinar and see the webinar recording added to the LCI website's safety section and shared via social media and enewsletters. While only one company will win the chance to host a webinar, all participating LCI member companies will benefit from the increased reach online and on social media channels.
What we’re looking for:
- Up to three photos showing your Lean safety innovation (high-quality photos preferred);
- A 280-character description telling your Lean safety innovation;
- One submission per company;
- Photos that comply with top safety standards and PPE;
- Photos without blatant self-promotion or advertisement.
How to enter:
LCI corporate members can submit one or both ways.
- Tag LCI on social media and post up to three photos, the description and campaign hashtag #LCISafety on to Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram – OR –
- Enter your information and upload your photos and description in the online form below.
To enter using the online form, fill in your information below.