Collaborate with Peers on their Lean Journey and Lesson Learned
Owner Forum — June 22, 2017
Hosted by Advocate Health at Lutheran General Hospital
1775 Dempster Street
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Registration is now open for the LCI Owner Forum, June 22 in Chicago. This one-day event is an opportunity for owners who are committed to implementing Lean on capital projects to collaborate on their Lean journeys and lessons learned.
Space for the Owner Forum is limited to 100 Lean leaders. Focused sessions will cover topics from: navigating Lean through your finance, procurement, audit groups; lessons learned from Lean; the validation process; and more. A tentative agenda is available, although final Forum content and presentations will be determined based on an analysis of the responses to the registration questions, which include:
- Why did you decide to implement Lean in your building program?
- Have you decided to deliver Lean but are not sure how to?
- What are your barriers to implementing Lean Construction?
- All Owner Forum participants must be from owner companies
- Each owner company can send up to two representatives
- Owner Forum participants must be committed to Lean practices
Space is limited to the first 100 qualifying registrants from owner companies.