4601 N. Fairfax Drive, Suite 1200
Arlington, VA 22203
Project leaders in both Design and Construction want to know how they can improve project team collaboration and trust, remove siloed behavior and sustain team spirit. Leaders must go beyond understanding the technical competence or a “smart” team to an understanding what makes up a “healthy” team. Project teams are made up of smart people who understand technology and processes. However, they rarely take the time to go beyond smart to understand healthy. It is often considered too “touchy feely” and or personal. This webinar will introduce participants to the concepts and tools to build a personal connection and culture of collaboration.
· How do you gauge the social framework of your project?
· Partner selection can be a valuable part of building team chemistry
· What is “psychological safety”?
· What are the basic Leadership styles that build & sustain deep trust?
· What are the 3 key elements of a highly collaborative team?
· What are some exercises to create a strong personal connection?