1400 North 14th Street, 12th Floor
Arlington, VA 22209
LCI Cascadia – Portland Community of Practice
The Simple Framework for Integrating Project Delivery
The Simple Framework model was created to explain why integrating project delivery is the best strategy for consistently delivering high performing buildings. Attendees will walk with Dean along the path to answer the questions owners, designers and contractors face on every project.
1. What is a valuable, high performing building?
2. How to deal with the complexity of many stakeholders and experts coming together quickly to work very fast to create a high performing building?
3. How to manage interdependencies within the human network required to design and build high performing buildings within time and money constraints?
4. How do Lean thinking and practices fit into the Simple Framework?
5. Why bring trades on board so early?
6. How to integrate the project organization?
7. Why and how to leverage BIM and technology?
8. Why is integrating information is essential?
9. Why is an agreement and commitment to integrate so important?
10. How can individuals, projects and organizations start to apply the Simple Framework?
RECOMMENDED READING: Please click here for the DPR Guide to the Book: Integrating Project Delivery.
Dean Reed – DPR – Dean is a long-time advocate, organizer and educator for Lean and Integrated Project Delivery at DPR Construction and throughout our
industry. He is co-author of the book Integrating Project Delivery, along with Martin Fischer, Howard Ashcraft and Atul Khanzode.
Light food and beverages will be provided