What if you could add more value for your customers while meeting schedule and budget requirements? By recognizing the various types of waste in project delivery processes, you can start to increase productivity by implementing the Lean approaches taught in Introduction to Lean Project Delivery. With a small mindset shift, the silos set up by traditional delivery methods can be broken to allow architects, engineers, general contractors, trade partners and owners to closely collaborate and problem solve together. This LCI education course will be an important step on your journey to achieve Lean thinking.
- Define Lean and the Lean operating system’s principles
- Identify principles and tools relevant to Lean design and construction processes
- Recognize various types of waste and apply tools to reduce and/or eliminate waste
- Increase collaboration and communication on projects through structured planning systems and processes
This workshop is intended to give newcomers a broad awareness of vocabulary, fundamental principals and basic practices of lean project delivery. This can serve as a frame work for learning how to apply lean thinking and methods to deliver significantly greater value on your projects and within your organization.
Denis J Stroup, HGA Architects and Engineers – Denis is a Healthcare Principal at HGA Architects in Sacramento with more than 12 years of Lean Construction experience. Denis is a Licensed Architect, an LCI Instructor, and a member of the NorCal CoP Core Team and Education Team.
Vic Ortiz, Ortiz Consulting Services – Vic is a charter member of LCI and a member of the NorCal CoP Core Team and Education Team. Vic is an LCI Instructor with over 40 years of training high performance teams, with broad experience in both large and small projects
- LCI Member – $200
- Nonmember – $275
- Owner – $75
- Student – $50
- LCI Corporate Member Group Rate – $750 for five registrations from the same LCI Member Company
This course is registered with AIA CES for 5 LU credits.
Light refreshments will be provided.
2-hour on street parking available nearby