November 16, 2017 @ 4:30 pm – 8:00 pm
11045 Gage Ave
IL 60131-1437 US
First Annual Bob Krier Award
Thursday, November 16, 2017
4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
11045 Gage Avenue
Franklin Park, IL 60131
LCI Chicago CoP is excited to unveil our First Annual Bob Krier Award Night, hosted at Hill Mechanical. Bob Krier was the pioneer in the Chicago-land Market to spread the message and value of Lean Construction. We felt there is no better way to honor his legacy than to develop an annual award highlighting an individual and/or team that embodies the award’s values. More details about the award/scholarship will be released at the event.
- 4:30 – 5:30 Networking with appetizers and refreshments
- 5:30 – 7:00 Lean Labs Display Space: We have 20 Lean Lab Display Booths available during Networking. The subject matter is to highlight your individual or company’s current lessons learned, where you are currently in your Lean journey, and your goals for 2018. The first ten registrations will be offered the opportunity to present their Lean Lab & Future Ambitions. There is a $250 fee for the Lean Lab Display Space. Those fees will be used to fund the Annual Scholarship Award. (Event Registration Fee is NOT included)
- 7:15 pm Bob Krier Award Presentation
- 7:45 pm – 8:00 pm Closing Remarks
- Lean Lab Display Space – $250.00 (does not include event registration fee)
- Event Registration – $75.00
- Student Event Registration – $25.00