LCI is giving away one free registration to the 22nd LCI Congress core program valued at $695, offered virtually Oct. 20-23, to the winner of our LCI Corporate Member COVID-19 Lean Solutions Campaign!
To enter, post the link to your company’s blog post on how your organization has:
- modified its approaches to continue to employ Lean methods and tools; or
- put in place Lean practices designed to mitigate worker exposure to COVID-19 whether on a job site or in the office.
The purpose of this campaign is to share innovative ideas and inspire conversations in the design and construction community.
Deadline for submission is September 11, 2020. The winner will be selected randomly and announced in the LCI Update Newsletter scheduled for October 1st.
- Submitting on Twitter: Reply to this Tweet with a link to your company’s blog post, a sentence or two about which Lean approach that was used and hashtag, #C19LeanSolutions
- Submitting on Facebook: Comment on this Facebook post with a link to your company’s blog post, a sentence or two about which Lean approach that was used and use hashtag #C19LeanSolutions
- Submitting on LinkedIn: Comment on this LinkedIn post with a link to the blog post that showcases which Lean approach was used OR on your company LinkedIn Page and tag @Lean Construction Institute US with the link to the Lean approach used and use hashtag #C19LeanSolutions
To be eligible to win:
- Your company must be a current LCI corporate member
- Your blog post must be hosted on your company website and a minimum of 200 words
- The blog post must be submitted to at least one of the LCI social media accounts mentioned above by September 11th.
While only one company will receive a free 2020 LCI Congress core program registration, each submission will be considered for promotion on LCI communication tools including the LCI Update Newsletter, social media posts and/or on the LCI website. The submitted blogs will be used as resources and solutions to support the design and construction community as it works to address the pandemic impacts.
We look forward to learning how our industry’s leading Lean organizations are mixing up their standard approaches to Lean to continue to improve project outcomes! Create a MyLCI profile if you do not already have one to receive the LCI Update and other opportunities.
Two expert keynotes will join this year’s Design Forum, bringing expertise and inspiration focused on our theme of “Exploring Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in High-Performing Teams.”
Heather Currier Hunt
Session: “Design Thinking & Diversity”
As IDEO’s Senior Global Director of Learning & Development, Heather’s mission is to empower people to tap into their authentic expression and become great team members. She places an emphasis on creating teams that are both diverse and inclusive. Join her to explore the connection between design thinking and diversity, and how one can inspire the other.
Session: “Creating a Meaningful Impact Through Design Excellence”
Next, hear from the Co-Managing Director and Principal of Gensler Los Angeles. As a global influencer for human well-being through design excellence, Barbara brings design expertise to this year’s forum. She has been named the Executive of the Year by the Los Angeles Business Journal for its Women Making a Difference campaign, as well as a Woman of Influence by California Real Estate Magazine. Focusing on making an impact through high-quality design, Barbara will complement the forum’s overarching theme by demonstrating the value of inclusivity and teamwork.
Learning from these accomplished experts is just one of the many takeaways from the 2020 Lean in Design Forum. View the agenda for this year’s program and register today to join us!
Today around seven-in-ten Americans use social media to connect with one another, get news content, share information and for entertainment. Are you one of those Americans who utilizes social networks daily? Are you connected with the Lean Construction Institute (LCI) on our social platforms? If not, you should be. The benefits of following and liking LCI’s pages is that you will be in the know about upcoming LCI events and the latest Lean content.
LCI offers eLearning, in-person educational sessions, webinars, as well as national and local events. Our local Lean focused events such as Lean coffees, Lean brews and learning sessions are hosted through our Communities of Practice. All of LCI’s offerings are posted on the LCI social media platforms. By connecting with us you are able to get all the most up to date information on LCI’s events. Stay well-informed by following us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!