LCI’s mission to transform the construction and design industry is led by a Board of Directors comprised of senior management professionals with expertise in A&E and construction.
Members are engaged as leaders in ongoing efforts to better define LCI’s role and enhance its ability to pursue our goals and objectives:
- To lead the building industry in transforming its practices and culture
- A healthy and thriving building industry delivering outstanding project outcomes every time for everyone
- Inclusion We believe the best results are achieved through the collective efforts of diverse teams that foster shared decision-making and psychological safety.
- Transparency We are open, honest, empathetic, and straightforward in our dealings with our members, customers, stakeholders and one another.
- Service We meet people where they are, listen to understand, help them learn by doing and support them on their journey.
- Courage We tackle the most important issues and refuse to shy away from challenges.
Click here to see our Journey to Transform document.
Michael Staun, Chair
Associate Director (retired)
Procter & Gamble
Rebecca Snelling, Vice Chair
Vice President, National Lean Director
JE Dunn Construction
Dan C. Heinemeier, CAE, Secretary
Lean Construction Institute
Bernita Beikmann, AIA, EDAC, LSSBB.
Chief Process Officer, Principal and Executive Vice President
Stan Chiu, AIA, LEED AP
Director of Integrated Project Delivery
Executive Director, Global Engineering
Merck & Company
Director – Global Capital Purchases & Sustainability Solutions
Procter & Gamble
Senior Superintendent, Director of Lean Application
Linbeck Group, LLC
Bevan Mace, Ph.D.
Vice President, National Operations & Lean
Balfour Beatty US
John I. Messner, PhD
Charles and Elinor Matts Professor of Architectural Engineering
Penn State University
Michael Murray, AIA, LEED AP
Director of Integration
The Beck Group
Scott Nelson, AIA, ACHA
System Vice President
Planning Design & Consruction
Advocate Aurora Health
Romano N.A. Nickerson
Henry Nutt, III
Sheet Metal General Superintendent
James Pease, LCI Treasurer
Executive Director, Design & Construction
UCSF Health Capital Programs
Education, Advancement and Credentialing
AGC of America